Pet Dog: Pros and Cons
Here you will find out the most important advantages and disadvantages of dogs!
Do dogs make good pets? You're asking this question because you want a dog but aren't sure if it's right for you, right? You've come to right place!
We created a list that can help you with your decision. It is all about the pros and cons of having a dog as a pet.
- Dogs are loyal friends
- Dogs are animals that love to learn
- Dogs enjoy being petted
- Dogs are great for playing
- Dogs are great for cuddling
- A wagging tail is sure to cheer you up
- Dogs comfort you if you're worried or feel alone
- Walking - even if it's raining or you don't feel well
- Dogs need time for playing, trianing, keeping the dog occupied
- Poop scooping
- Costs for food, toys and vet
- Dog hair in your home
- Wet dogs smell
Walking the Dog
Small dogs can be incredibly playful and have a very strong urge to run, while larger dogs won’t always want to run a “marathon” - and vice versa. A dog’s character, temperament and breed will decide how much exercise it will need.
Dogs Enjoy Learning
Dogs are enthusiastic animals that love to learn. Apart from the usual commands like sit, down and stay, there are plenty of tricks that a dog should be able to master with a little training. It’s important that your four-legged friend is kept busy, otherwise it may get bored and start to develop destructive behavior.
Things that Will Win Your Parents Over!
- 1. Walking a dog will improve fitness.
- 2. A pet dog would help you forget the stress and worries of everyday life
- 3. Dog owners easily make friends with other people and/or other dog owners.
- 4. A dog can protect its owner in an emergency either just by being there or through special training.
- 5. Children learn about responsibility.
Checklist: This Is Important!
- Your whole family must agree with the decision.
- A dog shouldn’t be left alone for longer than five hours.
- A dog needs at least 2 hours of attention a day.
- A dog needs space.
- A dog needs to be fed 2-3 times a day and always needs fresh water.
- A dog needs somewhere nearby to exercise (park, woods).
- No dog hair allergy